New Year New You – Live Life Experiencing the Joy of Real Peace, Hope and Love – The Hillbilly Kitchen
With a the New Year there is new hope and expectations. New effort to improve our lives, to be better in some way. More often than not that expectation and effort are met with disappointment, but this year can be different!!!
2 Corinthians 5:17 Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.
Put God First!
My testimony starts at about 1:50:50
50 Tasty Recipes - Free Video Cookbook - The Hillbilly Kitchen
STEPS TO PEACE WITH GOD
1. God’s Plan—Peace and Life God loves you and wants you to experience His peace and life. The BIBLE says: “For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life” (John 3:16).
2. Our Problem—Separation Being at peace with God is not automatic, because by nature you are separated from God. The BIBLE says: “For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God” (Romans 3:23).
3. God’s Remedy—The Cross God’s love bridges the gap of separation between God and you. When Jesus Christ died on the cross and rose from the grave, He paid the penalty for your sins. The BIBLE says: “He personally carried the load of our sins in his own body when he died on the cross” (1 Peter 2:24, tl b).
4. Our Response—Receive Christ You cross the bridge into God’s family when you receive Christ by personal invitation. The BIBLE says: “But as many as received Him, to them He gave the right to become children of God, even to those who believe in His name” (John 1:12).
To receive Christ you need to do four things:
1. ADMIT your spiritual need. “I am a sinner.”
2. REPENT and be willing to turn from your sin.
3. BELIEVE that Jesus Christ died for you on the cross.
4. RECEIVE, through prayer, Jesus Christ into your heart and life. CHRIST says, “Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in” (Revelation 3:20). The BIBLE says, “Whoever calls upon the name of the Lord will be saved” (Romans 10:13).
What to Pray: Dear Lord Jesus, I know that I am a sinner and need Your forgiveness. I believe that You died for my sins. I want to turn from my sins. I now invite You to come into my heart and life. I want to trust and follow You as Lord and Savior. In Jesus’ name, Amen.
If you enjoyed this article,
Please consider a monthly subscription to Rumor Mill News!!
RMN is an RA production.
The only pay your RMN moderators receive comes from ads.
If you're using an ad blocker, please consider putting RMN in your ad blocker's whitelist.
Serving Truth and Freedom
Worldwide since 1996
Politically Incorrect News
Stranger than Fiction