RMN is Reader Supported
Our Goal for
AUG 6 - SEP 5:
or Click Here to contribute.
Checks & Money Orders:
Raye Allan Smith
P.O. Box 95
Ashtabula, OH 44004
Dewitt Jones' Video
"Celebrate What's Right
With The World"
Listen at YouTube
Join Rayelan's YahooGroup. Get Breaking News, photos that will warm your
heart and more!
Click to join Rayelan
Do you send exciting and timely information to your special emailing
group? How about joining the Rumor Mill News Yahoo Group and start sending
RMN your emails?
Click to join RUMORMILLNEWS
RSS feed FOR READING the RMN YahooGroups
Theme for The Obergon Chronicles
Listen at YouTube
The Obergon Chronicles ebook
OTHER WAYS TO DONATE
RUMOR MILL NEWS AGENTS WHO'VE BEEN INTERVIEWED ON RUMOR MILL NEWS
Kevin Courtois - Kcbjedi
Dr Robin Falkov
Melinda Pillsbury Hr1
Melinda Pillsbury Hr2
Tom Chittum Hr1
Tom Chittum Hr2
Gary Larrabee Hr1
Gary Larrabee Hr2
Stewart Swerdlow Hr1
Stewart Swerdlow Hr2
Janet Swerdlow Hr1
Janet Swerdlow Hr2
Dr. Robin Falkov Hr1
Dr. Robin Falkov Hr2
Dr. Robin Falkov Hr3
Dr. Robin Falcov
Find UFOs, The Apocalypse, New World Order, Political Analysis,
Alternative Health, Armageddon, Conspiracies, Prophecies,
Home Schooling, Home Mortgages and more, in:
The Rumor Mill News Reading Room
POOFness for MAY 26: What's Going On
Posted By: hobie
Date: Sunday, 26-May-2019 19:28:51
In Response To: POOFness for JAN 2: MIDWEEK BY ZAP 1-02-19 (hobie)
Hi, Folks -
Received via e-mail:
Subject: What's Going On
From: "The Office of Poofness" <email@example.com>
Date: Sun, May 26, 2019 6:06 pm
What's Going On
There's too many of you crying
Brother, brother, brother
There's far too many of you dying
You know we've got to find a way
To bring some loving here today - Ya
We don't need to escalate
You see, war is not the answer
For only love can conquer hate
You know we've got to find a way
To bring some loving here today
Picket lines and picket signs
Don't punish me with brutality
Talk to me, so you can see
Oh, what's going on
What's going on
Ya, what's going on
Ah, what's going on
In the mean time
Right on, baby
Mother, Mother everybody thinks we're wrong
Oh, but who are they to judge us
Simply because our hair is long
Oh, you know we've got to find a way
To bring some understanding here today
Picket lines and picket signs
Don't punish me with brutality
Talk to me
So you can see
What's going on
Ya, what's going on
Tell me what's going on
I'll tell you what's going on - Uh
Right on baby
Right on baby
Greetings and Salutations,
We know that many are riding on the edge of despair and some are in depression and others are in a no nonsense state of mind and others flat out don’t believe one thing they hear or read.
You stand in the middle of all of this and you ponder what to believe. We are here to tell you that things are opening up and that many of the blinders that have been in place are now being removed and the wraps are coming off and the times are changing. There will be freedom just around the corner for many of you very soon.
Memorial Day Raises Some Questions.....
Memorial Day, for those who lost a loved one in some military conflict, is Every Day.
Part of me wonders if Memorial Day observances shouldn't
celebrate the spiritual powers of peace, love, and understanding--the opposite of and cure for--the warfare that took the lives of those we honor. What if, instead of martial music, parades, honor guards, and ceremonial gunfire, we celebrated and promoted peace by honoring those who have shown how to establish win-win solutions to disagreement?
Militaristic observance simply recognizes and reinforces war
as the costliest and most wasteful way of solving problems.
War solves no problem. Once war is declared the problems
are put on hold until the war is over when the winners and
losers sit down to solve them by talking...talking that if done
first, could have prevented the just-concluded bloodshed.
Diplomatic endings to war make the killing and destruction
that precedes it all the more senseless and regrettable.
Memorial Day should not glorify war, nor those who use their
power to send younger citizens to early death. Oh, I know, the
Day is supposed to link battlefield deaths to freedom for those
left at home, but look at the facts. War is unpopular. It usually
breaks out because petulant, irrational leaders create enemies
and insist on their subjects destroying them. So, youths march
off to war, not because they want to, but because governments
threaten severe punishment if they refuse to become killers.
Memorial Day doesn't seem to recognize and to honor the living
dead--the survivors of war whose minds and lives were so badly shattered they can never again know earthly peace or health
Memorial Day should make us suspicious of the warmongers--
those who use high positions to drum-up pretexts for war. It also
should make those who are elected to represent us represent us instead of the war industry that has kept this nation in armed conflict for 93% of the time--222 of the 239 years since its founding.
Memorial Day should create a distaste for war, reminding us of
what it's like for souls to be stripped of innocence, of freedom,
and of life itself. It is for remembering the folly of war, for admitting that it is never romantic, and that it is ugly, mean, and ever destructive of all that we, and God, create.
By Bernard Dozier
The internet's hair has been on fire declaring PP deliveries have begun!!!! Sorry, not so fast they have not yet begun. However, I understand that it is on a moment by moment status. Stay alert.....
Unfortunately, ZAP's computer issues persist. Hopefully he will be able to post within the next day or so.
DID YOU KNOW?
With the imminent GCR/RV apparently in sight, it cannot be stressed enough the importance of being prepared. The information needed and required to facilitate your exchange must be present at the time of an exchange. The purpose of these “needed elements” is what we need to understand. How is the required information you provide utilized in banking operations?
In the financial industry, legacy IT systems are a common point of frustration. Legislative and legal implications mean financial institutions must keep data for six years from the closing date of the last financial year before changing to a new system. While this legislation is designed to offer many forms of protection, it can also keep financial business trapped in an enforced limbo between two or more IT systems, making reporting a nightmare. The overriding principle is that financial institutions and their IT organizations must be prepared for a world where change is constant. It has been difficult for financial businesses to avoid the headache of lengthy and complex reporting. They must maintain “legacy systems” while also implementing the new Quantum system as well.
The answer lies in overlaying legacy systems with a Quantum intelligence reporting system that can connect, access and present data wherever it’s stored, allowing it to be used in a meaningful way with minimal disruption and cost.
It's not uncommon for financial institutions, as they grow or restructure, to switch their ERP or GL system. Sometimes it's because they've been acquired by another company and have to transition to the parent company's system. Or, in the case of larger financial institutions, they look to eliminate multiple systems in favor of a uniform one.
Most commonly, institutions switch systems to drive efficiencies, maintain their competitive edge or to be able to offer better customer service in an ever growing market that gets more crowded every year.
The biggest problems with changing systems stem from financial regulations, such as statutory requirements forcing banks to retain historical data for a defined period to aid reporting and auditing. If that data is stored on an old system, the system has to be retained as well. This often requires keeping the old system on site, either on a server or an old desktop, so that the historical data can be accessed when needed.
Some issues that occur as a result of this :
1) it’s time-consuming and often difficult to keep an aging server running with dated operating systems and software that keep it useable.
2) There may be a cost involved in paying for licensing or maintenance fees for the legacy system software, which isn't even actively used anymore.
3) Creating uniform data sets that make sense when combining data from the legacy system and the new system is a challenge.
4) How do you allow auditors ease of access to the necessary data from both the legacy and new system, when they are stored on separate servers and locations accessed via different interfaces?
5) Most new systems are implemented with the summary level financial data. This makes drawing detailed transactional data into the new system a challenge.
A Quantum Financial System allows a reporting solution that can access data across multiple systems and allow it to be used in a meaningful way for reporting. Quantum Systems allow you to collect data from across legacy and current systems, providing formatted, comprehensive and standardized data sets that generate comprehensive reports with minimum effort. It also offers real-time reporting features so that, not only can you access any data, from anywhere, at any time, but it is kept up-to-date for maximum accuracy.
The initial input of information is paramount in processing your transaction. If fields are left open or are filled out improperly on inception, your transaction may not be realized or read by the established algorithms designed to comply with all laws and regulation, therefore red-flagging your transaction or freezing it for further review.
Amongst other functions, the Quantum AI system will be responsible for all repetitive compliance tasks, freeing up the human staff members to focus on compliance responsibilities requiring reasoning and judgement. The system archives logged files on every activity so those repetitive tasks are well documented for any audits, reducing human input errors while improving compliance and governance.
When you fill out an initial form in a transaction, that transaction is “codified” specific to that transaction. That specific assigned code is relative to all the information supplied in the transaction. That code now becomes part of the Legacy data. If the information changes in the transaction then a new code is assigned relative to the information provided and a new Legacy data thread is established. As an example: I fill out the form stating my name is John Smith. It is codified and that code is how information is drawn into and out of the Legacy Data. I fill out a new form and state my name as Johnathan Smith. Then a new code is established and only information relative to that “new name” is drawn in or out of the Legacy data.
When a financial institution attempts to draw on information (a code) or input information (a code) to the Legacy data on John Smith based on information (a code) assigned to Johnathan Smith, the system cannot comply or read the request demand or rather the code cannot be identified as John Smith and therefore the transaction stops or is delayed. Any discrepancies in the information provided can cause the transaction to be re-coded and your information can be lost in the IT universe. Have you ever stored something in your computer, thinking you stored it to desktop but it got stored under a different tab? You play hell trying to find where you stored it. Just think what happens when you are dealing with a massive system.
The same type of behavior is present in fund transfers. Codes are established on the message type being delivered from a sending bank to a receiving bank. As an example. A sending bank sends out an MT 290 (Advises an account owner of charges, interest, and other adjustments) the receiving banks system is therefore geared to receive information relative to an MT 290. If the instructions are unclear or if the message was inputted or translated improperly the receiving banks system may read an MT291 (Requests payment of charges, interest, or other expenses.) and the chain of custody of the funds cannot complete, the transaction stops or is delayed. To put it simply it would be like a mechanic receiving the wrong nut for a bolt, or trying to put a 5 hole rim on a 6 lug wheel drum, It won’t fit.
(Point of fact the C.I.P.S has a MOU with SWIFT to utilize SWIFTs message fields, the MTxxx and the SWIFT codes which are codes assigned to banks and countries)
Blockchain technology operates off a consensus of multiple nodes (computers) in some cases millions of them, meaning they analyze the message being sent and form a consensus that the message being delivered is accurate, agreed upon an acknowledged as fact allowing the message to be delivered. The Quantum system was needed to functionally draw on these affirmed messages and all other compliance algorithms relative to banking law and criminal activity then, in real time, apply them to transactions. In short a transaction can move at lighting speed, be complaint and adhere to all agency, national and international regulations and requirements.
This may be a convoluted way of getting the point across but hopefully the point is made. It all starts with the consistency and accuracy of the information you provide at the beginning and throughout your transaction's life. Be prepared. Little errors in an IT system have huge ripple effects.
For the past weeks the narrative has been that the GCR/RV has started and is following a sequence of events. Funds are being positioned in paymaster accounts, certain Prosperity Programs have engaged, 800 #s are coming out soon, and so on. Every week it seems closer and closer. Momentum is building. The hope is this explanation of how intricate IT works will help you understand how the potential and causes for delays are extensive.
The narrative also mentions the 90,000 indictments and F.I.S.A. (Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act) warrants. If you want to understand what and how an F.I.S.A. warrant works. Send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org subject line “FISA”
Go to email@example.com for questions and scheduling of your appointment.
Subject line: DJ consult (please include your time zone).
Consultations are available for a $50.00 donation.
The principals of this newsletter bear the bulk of cost of keeping this forum functional. Your DONATIONS have helped in securing the dedication and time required to deliver these messages. The support from our readers is the only means that have kept this forum alive. We are thankful and blessed by those of you who have shared in your generosity. Your ongoing support is essential to our continuation. Please help with what you can when you can to insure its success. All contributions from this request will be applied strictly to the production of this newsletter. Thank you for your assistance....Your support will be graciously received thru Paypal.com: acct. firstname.lastname@example.org
Love and Kisses,
This post is for information and education purposes only. All representations, presentations, products and opinions are strictly that of the author and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or endorsement of the “Poofness News Letter” and its principals. All readers should perform their own independent due diligence before acting on any information provided.
If you enjoyed this article,
Please consider a monthly subscription to Rumor Mill News!!
RMN is an RA production.
Articles In This Thread
- POOFness for SEPT 2: STAND TALL
hobie -- Sunday, 2-Sep-2018 22:04:17
- POOFness for SEPT 4/5: THE TRIP 2
hobie -- Wednesday, 5-Sep-2018 03:25:25
- POOFness for SEPT 5: MIDWEEK BY ZAP 9-5-18
hobie -- Wednesday, 5-Sep-2018 23:16:35
- POOFness for SEPT 9: WHAT THE WORLD NEEDS IS LOVE
hobie -- Sunday, 9-Sep-2018 21:00:37
- POOFness for SEPT 11: STUCK FOR A MINUTE
hobie -- Tuesday, 11-Sep-2018 16:50:55
- POOFness for SEPT 12: MIDWEEK BY ZAP 9-12-18
hobie -- Wednesday, 12-Sep-2018 17:30:13
- POOFness for SEPT 15: STUCK IN A STORM
hobie -- Saturday, 15-Sep-2018 17:15:20
- POOFness for SEPT 16: SINGIN' IN THE RAIN
hobie -- Sunday, 16-Sep-2018 16:34:48
- POOFness for SEPT 19: MIDWEEK BY ZAP 9-19-18
hobie -- Wednesday, 19-Sep-2018 17:56:08
- POOFness for SEPT 20: HIGHER LEVEL STAFF NEEDS YOUR HELP
hobie -- Thursday, 20-Sep-2018 17:28:14
- POOFness for SEPT 23: THE VOICE
hobie -- Sunday, 23-Sep-2018 17:47:12
- POOFness for SEPT 26: MIDWEEK BY ZAP 9-26-18
hobie -- Wednesday, 26-Sep-2018 20:46:24
- POOFness for SEPT 30: BRIDGE OVER TROUBLED WATER
hobie -- Sunday, 30-Sep-2018 19:54:03
- POOFness for OCT 3: MIDWEEK BY ZAP 10-03-18
hobie -- Wednesday, 3-Oct-2018 20:27:40
- POOFness for OCT 7: DOWN TO THE WIRE
hobie -- Sunday, 7-Oct-2018 18:33:23
- POOFness for OCT 10: MIDWEEK BY ZAP 10-10-18
hobie -- Wednesday, 10-Oct-2018 17:03:13
- POOFness for OCT 14: COMMUNICATIONS
hobie -- Sunday, 14-Oct-2018 16:09:10
- POOFness for OCT 14: MONEY, MONEY, MONEY
hobie -- Sunday, 14-Oct-2018 20:32:52
- POOFness for OCT 17: MIDWEEK BY ZAP 10-17-18
hobie -- Wednesday, 17-Oct-2018 19:01:48
- POOFness for OCT 20: NEW KIDS ON THE BLOCK
hobie -- Saturday, 20-Oct-2018 16:22:18
- POOFness for OCT 21: IN THE NAME OF LOVE
hobie -- Sunday, 21-Oct-2018 20:18:14
- POOFness for OCT 24: MIDWEEK BY ZAP 10-24-18
hobie -- Wednesday, 24-Oct-2018 19:12:16
- POOFness for OCT 28: "For What It's Worth"
hobie -- Sunday, 28-Oct-2018 20:37:13
- POOFness for OCT 29: ZAP'S UPDATE
hobie -- Monday, 29-Oct-2018 18:11:39
- POOFness for OCT 31: MIDWEEK BY ZAP 10-31-18
hobie -- Wednesday, 31-Oct-2018 17:18:16
- POOFness for NOV 2: THE CAR
hobie -- Friday, 2-Nov-2018 16:48:04
- POOFness for NOV 4: THE ROAD YOU LEFT BEHIND
hobie -- Sunday, 4-Nov-2018 18:46:00
- POOFness for NOV 7: MIDWEEK BY ZAP 11-07-18
hobie -- Wednesday, 7-Nov-2018 18:02:31
- POOFness for NOV 11: THE SOS OF END DAYS
hobie -- Sunday, 11-Nov-2018 16:23:50
- POOFness for NOV 11: RAGGED OLD FLAG
hobie -- Sunday, 11-Nov-2018 21:40:12
- POOFness for NOV 15: MIDWEEK BY ZAP 11-15-18
hobie -- Thursday, 15-Nov-2018 15:05:36
- POOFness for NOV 16: WE ARE THERE
hobie -- Friday, 16-Nov-2018 15:36:33
- POOFness for NOV 18: Everyday People
hobie -- Sunday, 18-Nov-2018 19:54:38
- POOFness for NOV 21: MIDWEEK BY ZAP UPDATE 11-21-18
hobie -- Wednesday, 21-Nov-2018 23:17:58
- POOFness for NOV 23: KIDS AND CARS
hobie -- Friday, 23-Nov-2018 17:22:23
- POOFness for NOV 25: Try a little Kindness
hobie -- Sunday, 25-Nov-2018 18:26:07
- POOFness for NOV 28: MIDWEEK BY ZAP 11-28-18
hobie -- Wednesday, 28-Nov-2018 17:39:10
- POOFness for DEC 1: KIDS AND CARS PART 2
hobie -- Saturday, 1-Dec-2018 16:52:51
- POOFness for DEC 2: IMAGINE THAT WE ARE FREE
hobie -- Sunday, 2-Dec-2018 18:31:35
- POOFness for DEC 5: MIDWEEK BY ZAP 12-05-18
hobie -- Wednesday, 5-Dec-2018 20:00:56
- POOFNESS for DEC 8: STAFF
hobie -- Saturday, 8-Dec-2018 03:49:02
- POOFness for DEC 10: Ring the bells...
hobie -- Monday, 10-Dec-2018 16:36:44
- POOFness for DEC 12: MIDWEEK BY ZAP 12-12-18
hobie -- Wednesday, 12-Dec-2018 22:07:16
- POOFness for DEC 14: ZAP Part 2
hobie -- Thursday, 13-Dec-2018 17:21:25
- POOFness for DEC 16: A Little Good News
hobie -- Sunday, 16-Dec-2018 19:47:31
- POOFness for DEC 19: MIDWEEK BY ZAP 12-19-18
hobie -- Wednesday, 19-Dec-2018 19:01:54
- POOFness for DEC 23: It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas
hobie -- Sunday, 23-Dec-2018 21:59:54
- POOFness for DEC 24: A CHRISTMAS GIFT FOR THE KIDS
hobie -- Monday, 24-Dec-2018 16:20:37
- POOFness for DEC 30: Auld Lang Syne
hobie -- Sunday, 30-Dec-2018 18:54:54
- POOFness for JAN 2: MIDWEEK BY ZAP 1-02-19
hobie -- Wednesday, 2-Jan-2019 20:57:50
- POOFness for JAN 6: FLY LIKE AN EAGLE
hobie -- Sunday, 6-Jan-2019 19:29:41
- POOFness for JAN 9: MIDWEEK BY ZAP 1-09-19
hobie -- Wednesday, 9-Jan-2019 23:09:46
- POOFness for JAN 13: ATTORNEY
hobie -- Sunday, 13-Jan-2019 16:09:19
- POOFness for JAN 13: Poison In The Well
hobie -- Sunday, 13-Jan-2019 20:30:17
- POOFness for JAN 16: MIDWEEK BY ZAP 1-16-19
hobie -- Wednesday, 16-Jan-2019 20:59:52
- POOFness for JAN 20: We Can Help Heal The World
hobie -- Sunday, 20-Jan-2019 20:01:39
- POOFness for JAN 23: MIDWEEK BY ZAP 1-23-19
hobie -- Wednesday, 23-Jan-2019 19:55:31
- POOFness for JAN 27: To Dream the Impossible Dream
hobie -- Sunday, 27-Jan-2019 20:46:45
- POOFness for JAN 30: MIDWEEK BY ZAP 1-30-19
hobie -- Wednesday, 30-Jan-2019 20:19:26
- POOFness for JAN 31: DID YOU KNOW UPDATE BY DJ
hobie -- Thursday, 31-Jan-2019 19:01:00
- POOFness for FEB 3/4: People Get Ready
hobie -- Monday, 4-Feb-2019 17:29:12
- POOFness for FEB 6: MIDWEEK BY ZAP 2-06-19
hobie -- Wednesday, 6-Feb-2019 22:04:50
- POOFness for FEB 8: CHILDREN
hobie -- Friday, 8-Feb-2019 18:32:23
- POOFness for FEB 10: I'd Like To Teach The World To Sing
hobie -- Sunday, 10-Feb-2019 18:09:12
- POOFness for FEB 13: MIDWEEK BY ZAP 2-13-19
hobie -- Wednesday, 13-Feb-2019 17:46:40
- POOFness for FEB 17: Hope In Front Of Me
hobie -- Sunday, 17-Feb-2019 20:53:16
- POOFness for FEB 20: MIDWEEK BY ZAP 2-20-19
hobie -- Wednesday, 20-Feb-2019 20:10:43
- POOFness for FEB 22: CRUNCHES
hobie -- Friday, 22-Feb-2019 03:58:15
- POOFness for FEB 24: Times They Are A-Changin'
hobie -- Sunday, 24-Feb-2019 19:05:04
- POOFness for FEB 27: MIDWEEK BY ZAP 2-27-19
hobie -- Wednesday, 27-Feb-2019 20:48:39
- POOFness for MAR 1: THE START
hobie -- Friday, 1-Mar-2019 19:44:25
- POOFness for MAR 3: Movement Afoot
hobie -- Sunday, 3-Mar-2019 21:39:09
- POOFness for MAR 6: MIDWEEK BY ZAP 3-06-19
hobie -- Wednesday, 6-Mar-2019 20:19:54
- POOFness for MAR 10: PEOPLE HAVE GOT TO BE FREE
hobie -- Sunday, 10-Mar-2019 19:54:21
- POOFness for MAR 14: MIDWEEK BY ZAP 3-14-19
hobie -- Thursday, 14-Mar-2019 15:52:00
- POOFness for MAR 17: When Irish Eyes Are Smiling
hobie -- Sunday, 17-Mar-2019 20:10:17
- POOFness for MAR 20: MIDWEEK BY ZAP 3-20-19
hobie -- Wednesday, 20-Mar-2019 18:31:33
- POOFness for MAR 24: Every Things Going To Be Alright
hobie -- Sunday, 24-Mar-2019 20:13:53
- POOFness for MAR 27: MIDWEEK BY ZAP 3-27-19
hobie -- Wednesday, 27-Mar-2019 19:35:41
- POOFness for MAR 31: TRY
hobie -- Sunday, 31-Mar-2019 19:55:08
- POOFness for APR 4: MIDWEEK BY ZAP 4-4-19
hobie -- Thursday, 4-Apr-2019 16:33:28
- POOFness for APR 7: I HOPE YOU DANCE
hobie -- Sunday, 7-Apr-2019 20:00:40
- POOFness for APR 10: MIDWEEK BY ZAP 4-10-19
hobie -- Wednesday, 10-Apr-2019 18:10:09
- POOFness for APR 14: BRING ME HIGHER LOVE
hobie -- Sunday, 14-Apr-2019 19:25:19
- POOFness for APR 18: Medicine & Lights
hobie -- Thursday, 18-Apr-2019 17:13:29
- POOFness for APR 21: The Great Storm Is Over
hobie -- Sunday, 21-Apr-2019 18:42:08
- POOFness for APR 24: MIDWEEK BY ZAP 4-24-19
hobie -- Wednesday, 24-Apr-2019 21:06:17
- POOFness for APR 28: In Your Eyes
hobie -- Sunday, 28-Apr-2019 18:29:19
- POOFness for MAY 1: MIDWEEK BY ZAP 5-01-19
hobie -- Wednesday, 1-May-2019 19:55:52
- POOFness for MAY 5: Shaking The Tree
hobie -- Sunday, 5-May-2019 23:31:44
- POOFness for MAY 8: MIDWEEK BY ZAP 5-08-19
hobie -- Wednesday, 8-May-2019 20:45:23
- POOFness for MAY 9: LAST CALL
hobie -- Thursday, 9-May-2019 16:07:07
- POOFness for MAY 12: A MOTHERS FOREVER LOVE
hobie -- Sunday, 12-May-2019 19:49:38
- POOFness for MAY 16: MIDWEEK BY ZAP 5-16-19
hobie -- Thursday, 16-May-2019 17:46:19
- POOFness for MAY 19: BLACK AND WHITE
hobie -- Sunday, 19-May-2019 19:28:51
- POOFness for MAY 22: MIDWEEK BY ZAP 5-22-19
hobie -- Wednesday, 22-May-2019 17:52:20
- POOFness for MAY 24: CHILDREN IN NEED
hobie -- Friday, 24-May-2019 19:30:47
- POOFness for MAY 26: What's Going On
hobie -- Sunday, 26-May-2019 19:28:51
- POOFness for MAY 28: ZAP
hobie -- Tuesday, 28-May-2019 18:53:38
- POOFness for MAY 29: MIDWEEK BY ZAP 5-29-19
hobie -- Wednesday, 29-May-2019 20:29:23
- POOFness for JUN 2: High Time We Went
hobie -- Sunday, 2-Jun-2019 20:33:54
- POOFness for JAN 5: MIDWEEK BY ZAP 6-05-19 EMERGENCY
hobie -- Wednesday, 5-Jun-2019 18:59:01
- POOFness for JUNE 9: Learn To Be Still
hobie -- Sunday, 9-Jun-2019 17:53:24
- POOFness for JUN 12: MIDWEEK BY ZAP 6-12-19
hobie -- Wednesday, 12-Jun-2019 21:12:32
- POOFness for JUNE 16: (preliminary) ZAP Only
hobie -- Sunday, 16-Jun-2019 19:21:02
- POOFness for JUNE 19: MIDWEEK BY ZAP 6-19-19
hobie -- Wednesday, 19-Jun-2019 18:00:50
- POOFness for JUN 23: Get up, Stand up!
hobie -- Sunday, 23-Jun-2019 20:46:56
- POOFness for JUN 25: Losing Focus
hobie -- Tuesday, 25-Jun-2019 19:02:10
- POOFness for JUN 26: MIDWEEK BY ZAP 6-26-19
hobie -- Wednesday, 26-Jun-2019 18:26:45
- POOFness for JUN 29: THE RELEASE
hobie -- Saturday, 29-Jun-2019 16:55:14
- POOFness for JUN 30: HIGH ROAD
hobie -- Sunday, 30-Jun-2019 19:02:33
- POOFness for JUL 2: DID YOU KNOW?
hobie -- Tuesday, 2-Jul-2019 19:29:22
- POOFness for JUL 4: MIDWEEK BY ZAP 7-04-19
hobie -- Thursday, 4-Jul-2019 16:46:58
- POOFness for JUL 7: SLEDGEHAMMER
hobie -- Sunday, 7-Jul-2019 20:17:02
- POOFness for JUL 10: MIDWEEK BY ZAP 7-10-19
hobie -- Wednesday, 10-Jul-2019 19:03:16
- POOFness for JUL 14: Healing The World
hobie -- Sunday, 14-Jul-2019 20:30:53
- POOFness for JUL 15: Lapis Update By Zap
hobie -- Monday, 15-Jul-2019 18:16:34
- POOFness for JUL 17: MIDWEEK BY ZAP 17-07-19
hobie -- Wednesday, 17-Jul-2019 19:10:21
- POOFness for JUL 21: Mister Blue Sky
hobie -- Sunday, 21-Jul-2019 19:16:15
- POOFness for JUL 25: MIDWEEK BY ZAP 7-25-19
hobie -- Thursday, 25-Jul-2019 15:30:51
- POOFness for JUL 28: Just came back to say goodbye
hobie -- Sunday, 28-Jul-2019 17:53:51
- POOFness for JUL 31: MIDWEEK BY ZAP 7-31-19
hobie -- Wednesday, 31-Jul-2019 19:51:17
- POOFness for AUG 3: Last Minute Blackout Issues
hobie -- Saturday, 3-Aug-2019 16:37:28
- POOFness for AUG 4: Katmandu
hobie -- Sunday, 4-Aug-2019 19:27:58
- POOFness for AUG 7: MIDWEEK BY ZAP 8-07-19
hobie -- Wednesday, 7-Aug-2019 19:31:43
- POOFness for AUG 11: WAITING FOR THE WORLD FOR CHANGE
hobie -- Sunday, 11-Aug-2019 19:37:31
- POOFness for AUG 14: MIDWEEK BY ZAP 8-14-19
hobie -- Wednesday, 14-Aug-2019 18:55:18
- POOFness for AUG 17: A LITTLE BOY
hobie -- Saturday, 17-Aug-2019 17:19:15
- POOFness for AUG 18: COME TOMORROW
hobie -- Sunday, 18-Aug-2019 18:32:17
The only pay your RMN moderators receive
comes from ads.
Please consider putting RMN in
your ad blocker's whitelist.
Serving Truth and Freedom
Worldwide since 1996
Politically Incorrect News
Stranger than Fiction
or Click Here to contribute.
Provided free to RMN Agents
Provided free to RMN Agents