(Thanks, R. :)
(I know the photo you're speaking of but I haven't been able to find it here at RMN, so far.)
A Reader shares:
Personal Observations: Cultural Engineering
I have observed the following for some time now, say, over 6-8 moths. However, the conclusions are so not-positive that I hesitated to share this. But I am now strongly guided, because people just have to wake up and stand up against these “engineered” mechanisms in our present culture.
I am NOT presenting all that I have “seen”, now. I will see how this is accepted and then find what I am to share. Warning: This WILL change you – as I perceive this, for the better.
1. STOP STOP STOP wearing black. Even thinking of black carries its deadening influence. The OVERWHELMING PRESENCE of black around us now in “style” and “fashion” as well as in electronic devices and automobiles – Look around you on the roads. What I see is A LOT of black cars and white cars, and just a few cars of color. – is deadening. This OVERWHELMING PRESENCE is about… Introducing the deadening of color perception, and… Ultimately, introducing you to YOUR BURKA. Orienting you to YOUR BURKA.
No, I am not just speaking to women here. This point will be further developed below and in whatever sequel to this article may happen.
2. Men, STOP STOP STOP wearing pants that are falling down, falling off you. No matter if this supposed trend supposedly originated as sympathy for prisoners of color whose clothes would get too big on them due to insufficient food in prison. What this “style”, or let’s call it what it is, CULTURAL ENGINEERING, is doing is two things:
1) Loose pants that have to keep being pulled up because they are falling down constantly are physically sensitizing the male rear anatomy while also stimulating to some extent male front anatomy. This pants “style” is orienting males to homosexuality.
2) Visually, what others see when looking at said loose pants falling down, being pulled up, endlessly, is a visual stimulus causing WONDERING about what is under those pants, namely, anal opening, thus stimulating others’ lust in that direction by homosexuals, yes, but also by those who never self-identified as homosexuals but suddenly are finding themselves WONDERING about what’s there, along with their own pants’ stimulation going on. WONDERING starts sexual feelings, like in a child who then experiments, etc. This is about turning the culture into a VASTLY MORE HOMOSEXUALLY ORIENTED CULTURE. Think of the occasional visual of the top of the "crack" there. It is "tempting", as a bit a bust cleavage used to be in women's attire.
3. Women, STOP STOP STOP wearing these super-tight stretch pants and other tight-fitting pants, and other clothing that is ridiculously, horrifically revealing such as super-low-cut tops. These garments are EXTREMELY UNATTRACTIVE!!! !!! !!! Have you no decency and self-respect? This further polarizes the genders, as it certainly does NOT ATTRACT positive, respectful, loving male attention. Roll back a couple decades to remember how to dress with self-respect and try hard to remember old fashioned values and standards for relating.
4. BOTH SEXES ARE BEING ORIENTED TO WEAR THE BURKA, and are being alienated from each other. Cultural Engineering is to destroy Western Culture and bring on the domination of “That Mideastern Culture” over all, and including over males in the Western Culture. That is also why the pants are LOOSE PANTS, like the burka. The Engineering is going in that direction.
5. Wearing the Burka – black – and being nothing but a flesh hole for the receipt of a dominant male’s sexual outpouring also means being a nothing.
Hobie, I am unable to locate that heartbreaking RMN post of a picture of a man and young son affectionately playing in beachside ocean waves, and the apparent wife-mother, standing on the shore, barefoot – outrageous in that culture!, sandals nearby, in the burka, facing them in the water so the picture shows only her back, covered head to foot with black burka, her face of no importance anyway even from the front, obviously yearning to express love, being ABSOLUTELY CANCELED OUT AS A HUMAN, just being a “black nothing canceled out” in her family’s life. I believe this post was labeled something like, This Picture Says It All” but I am unable to locate it. If you can, please provide. Thank you.
That is the reality being “engineered” for our culture, as I perceive it.
I apologize for these shocks. Thank you for considering these ideas. There is more that I am not presenting at this time.
A Reader [I am a heterosexual lady, celibate now for 2 decades, adhering to traditional Western, Christian values.]