RMN is Reader Supported
Our Goal for
JAN 6 - FEB 5:
or Click Here to contribute.
Checks & Money Orders:
Raye Allan Smith
P.O. Box 95
Ashtabula, OH 44004
Dewitt Jones' Video
"Celebrate What's Right
With The World"
Listen at YouTube
Theme for The Obergon Chronicles
Listen at YouTube
The Obergon Chronicles ebook
OTHER WAYS TO DONATE
RUMOR MILL NEWS AGENTS WHO'VE BEEN INTERVIEWED ON RUMOR MILL NEWS
Kevin Courtois - Kcbjedi
Dr Robin Falkov
Melinda Pillsbury Hr1
Melinda Pillsbury Hr2
Tom Chittum Hr1
Tom Chittum Hr2
Gary Larrabee Hr1
Gary Larrabee Hr2
Stewart Swerdlow Hr1
Stewart Swerdlow Hr2
Janet Swerdlow Hr1
Janet Swerdlow Hr2
Dr. Robin Falkov Hr1
Dr. Robin Falkov Hr2
Dr. Robin Falkov Hr3
Dr. Robin Falcov
Find UFOs, The Apocalypse, New World Order, Political Analysis,
Alternative Health, Armageddon, Conspiracies, Prophecies,
Home Schooling, Home Mortgages and more, in:
Rumor Mill News Reading Room, Current Archive
History of the Poof and Poofness posts
Posted By: hobie
Date: Friday, 22-Nov-2019 20:10:14
In Response To: This has gone on so long I could write the next msg from Zap...however (HotCoffee)
Hi, HC -
Reader: "I realize that ZAP is great "click bait" for RMRR, but I am sure you are alienating your loyal reader base with this ONGOING SCAM!"
hobie -- Sunday, 5-Feb-2017 16:06:05
(hobie here.) "Click bait" is easy. All one would have to do is put words like "Warning!" or "Looming disaster!" or "What they don't want you to know!" in the Subject lines and folks would be likely to click on those. This is not that, :)
Originally Poof's newsletters were going out to a subscriber list of folks who were interested in the unfolding of the Omega prosperity program. In those days the newsletters were kept somewhat secret, not wanting to give "the bad guys" any more information than they already had.
But then Patrick Bellringer at fourwinds10.com began posting the newsletters at his site. At that point it seemed necessary that I do the same here at RMN. That was probably about 2008, and Poof's newsletters showed up only on Sunday evenings; there were no routine midweek updates.
I don't recall what prompted me to start it, but I began writing to Poof with some frequency, usually to see if he had particular information or a point of view about one thing or another that was in the news and had become a topic of interest at RMN. Over time I found that Poof's 'model' of what was going on in the world was the most internally consistent of all the rumored storylines and the only one that really tied all elements together.
Over time we became pretty good cyber-friends. :) And he told me things sometimes that he would not choose to speak about in his public writings. When he so abruptly passed in late May 2013, I felt like I'd lost a brother.
Zap then stepped in, I believe at Susan's request, to help out with the newsletter. Zap expected he'd be doing that for only a few weeks, yet here we are, as he faithfully continues in that role almost four years later.
Zap's primary focus and area of concern is not with the Omega program or any of the other prosperity programs that so many folks are still waiting to see resolve, but with the funding and empowerment of projects intended to benefit all of us.
That's been a little frustrating for some of the Omega participants, hungering for news about that one thing.
However, it does appear that over time many things have either merged together or have shown that they're all tied to one common set of factors, and all are likely to resolve at approximately the same time - prosperity programs, RV (revaluations), GCR (global currency reset), the take down of the Federal Reserve and dethroning of those back of it, a shift from fiat currencies to asset-backed currencies, a return to Constitutionality in America and similar changes in other countries, etc.
That's the history of the Poof and Office of Poofness newsletters and updates at RMN. I post them first of all because I have some faith in their genuineness, and also as a service to the many Readers who clearly have if not faith in them then at least a keen interest in what they might have to say.
RMN Readers are well able to choose for themselves whether or not to read the Poofness newsletters and updates; I give them consistent Subject lines so that everyone can know before clicking what sort of thing they can expect to find inside.
Likewise, all RMN Readers are well able to perceive for themselves whether it's right for them to respond personally to Zap's calls for financial assistance and to choose whether or not to act on that perception.
There have always been a few to write me, saying, "Why do you post this crap?" :) That was true in 2008 and remains true today. Rather than preventing everyone from reading them, the solution is pretty simple: don't click if you don't want to read it. :)
RMN is an RA production.
Articles In This Thread
- POOFness for OCT 2: Mid-Week Report
hobie -- Thursday, 2-Oct-2014 18:06:21
- Link to Wikipedia's page on the 2014 Hong Kong Protests
hobie -- Friday, 3-Oct-2014 04:46:01
- POOFness for OCT 5: "Higher Love"
hobie -- Sunday, 5-Oct-2014 22:01:15
- Reader: "... Its all a big joke."
hobie -- Monday, 6-Oct-2014 02:05:41
- Reader: "As much as I truly do not want to say so, I have begun, finally (since 1994) to agree with you..."
hobie -- Monday, 6-Oct-2014 23:13:22
- POOFness for OCT 8: Mid-Week Report
hobie -- Wednesday, 8-Oct-2014 22:06:48
- POOFness for OCT 12: "Reasons"
hobie -- Sunday, 12-Oct-2014 21:24:26
- POOFness for Oct 16: Mid-Week Report
Mr.Ed -- Thursday, 16-Oct-2014 14:58:09
- Reader: "Proof The UNITED STATES CORP no longer exists!"
hobie -- Thursday, 23-Oct-2014 18:20:17
- Reader: "In 2009 or 2010 the US corporate charter was up for renewal ..."
hobie -- Thursday, 23-Oct-2014 23:19:05
- Reader: "Has anyone else verified that it is no longer listed?"
hobie -- Thursday, 23-Oct-2014 23:23:00
- I CHECKED DnB TONIGHT AND IT IS STILL LISTED
StarTet -- Friday, 24-Oct-2014 01:02:06
- Reader: "You don't need a subscription to use the Dunn and Bradstreet site."
hobie -- Friday, 24-Oct-2014 16:21:30
- Reader: "The information is not correct"
hobie -- Friday, 24-Oct-2014 16:17:55
- POOFness for OCT 19: "Stairway"
hobie -- Sunday, 19-Oct-2014 21:48:52
- POOFness for OCT 22: Mid-Week Report
hobie -- Wednesday, 22-Oct-2014 21:45:37
- POOFness for OCT 27: "HAPPY DAYS"
Mr.Ed -- Monday, 27-Oct-2014 09:55:08
- POOFness for OCT 29: MID - WEEK REPORT
hobie -- Thursday, 30-Oct-2014 00:16:31
- POOFness for NOV 2: "The Republic"
hobie -- Monday, 3-Nov-2014 00:42:20
- POOFness for Nov 6: Mid-week Report
Mr.Ed -- Thursday, 6-Nov-2014 12:12:17
- Reader V: "The US TRN currency may be Basil III compliant, but it is not convertible for ..."
hobie -- Thursday, 6-Nov-2014 16:47:08
- POOFness for NOV 11: "Happy Veterans Day and Mid-Week Report"
hobie -- Tuesday, 11-Nov-2014 21:00:29
- POOFness for NOV 17: "CHAINS!!"
hobie -- Monday, 17-Nov-2014 21:50:31
- Reader: "Did a little searching on the book that ZAP mentioned and ..."
hobie -- Tuesday, 18-Nov-2014 01:41:42
- Reader: 'I did a check to see if Jack Lew showed up at the G20 Summit. He wasn't in the "Family Picture"...'
hobie -- Tuesday, 18-Nov-2014 18:26:38
- POOFness for NOV 20: Mid-Week
hobie -- Thursday, 20-Nov-2014 20:03:03
- *** Iraqi dinar, recently being said *** / DC, Already Blessed and TNT Member Late Thursday Night Chat
hobie -- Friday, 21-Nov-2014 17:40:48
- POOFness for NOV 21: Mid-week UPDATE
hobie -- Saturday, 22-Nov-2014 00:13:59
- Reader: "Is Zap aware that the Banksters and their cronies/puppets gave themselves the right to seize bank accounts..."
hobie -- Saturday, 22-Nov-2014 03:18:41
- Reader: "Deposits into a bank have always been entered on the asset side of their accounting ledger..."
hobie -- Saturday, 22-Nov-2014 16:40:32
- POOFness for NOV 23/24: *** Wonderful World***
hobie -- Monday, 24-Nov-2014 02:04:53
- POOFness for NOV 26: Mid-week
hobie -- Wednesday, 26-Nov-2014 21:33:42
- POOFness for DEC 1: Gimme Me Shelter!!!!
hobie -- Monday, 1-Dec-2014 20:10:12
- POOFness for DEC 3: Mid-Week Report
hobie -- Wednesday, 3-Dec-2014 23:17:12
- Reader: "So lets see if I understand this latest message by Poof/Zap ..."
hobie -- Thursday, 4-Dec-2014 04:27:30
- Reader: "I pity any person who tried to understand our current English usage 100 years from now."
hobie -- Friday, 5-Dec-2014 02:11:57
- POOFness for DEC 7: "NEW WORLD COMING!"
hobie -- Sunday, 7-Dec-2014 21:54:08
- Reader: "How does this affect the rest of us?"
hobie -- Sunday, 7-Dec-2014 23:49:00
- Reader: "Oh yippie, stewards like rothschilds, rockefellers, medici's ..."
hobie -- Monday, 8-Dec-2014 17:34:51
- Reader: "Thank you with all my heart for speaking the simple truth of the changes coming ..."
hobie -- Monday, 8-Dec-2014 17:37:46
- POOFness for DEC 10: Mid-Week report from "The Office of Poofness"
hobie -- Wednesday, 10-Dec-2014 21:58:23
- POOFness for DEC 14: How Great Thou Art
hobie -- Sunday, 14-Dec-2014 21:59:30
- AND NOW HE INVOKES GOD?
oliverhaddo -- Sunday, 14-Dec-2014 23:44:00
- Thanks, Reader, for the $10 and this comment...
hobie -- Monday, 15-Dec-2014 02:25:09
- Reader: "I think the main reason not many here contribute, is because ..."
hobie -- Monday, 15-Dec-2014 17:59:01
- (by request) 1963 - MAHALIA JACKSON, "HOW GREAT THOU ART"
hobie -- Monday, 15-Dec-2014 03:06:09
- Thanks, you 2, for the $40. :) (no msg in this post) *NM*
hobie -- Monday, 15-Dec-2014 18:02:27
- Thanks for that $10, Reader. :) (no msg in this post) *NM*
hobie -- Monday, 15-Dec-2014 20:44:53
- POOFness for DEC 19: MID WEEK REPORT FROM '"THE OFFICE OF POOFNESS".
hobie -- Friday, 19-Dec-2014 17:14:57
- AL HODGES UPDATE: "THE RESET WILL BECOME PUBLIC TODAY , TOMORROW , THE NEXT DAY OR CERTAINLY BY JANUARY 1, 2015"
igots2no -- Friday, 19-Dec-2014 17:34:26
- Your 'reward' is NOT tomorrow, or any time SOOON, it is NOW, get it, yet? So get over it and live (create) your life NOW *NM*
Bob -- Saturday, 20-Dec-2014 14:12:31
- Reader: "So the banks get to keep our wealth and the Obama Admin. get to push this RV into next year ..."
hobie -- Friday, 19-Dec-2014 23:53:27
- POOFness for DEC 21: Jingle Bell Rock
hobie -- Sunday, 21-Dec-2014 21:58:34
- Rader: "My comment is, and I'm dead serious :). . ."
hobie -- Monday, 22-Dec-2014 03:21:21
- POOFness for DEC 28: Love Is The Answer!!!!
hobie -- Sunday, 28-Dec-2014 20:43:37
- Reader: "After reading this week's Poofness letter I still see one key thing missing, ending the fraudulent debt!"
hobie -- Monday, 29-Dec-2014 00:33:54
- Reader: "Even credit cards are fraudulent."
hobie -- Monday, 29-Dec-2014 03:05:22
- Reader: "The Poof/Zap links to Dave Schmidt proves Dave has very limited intel as well."
hobie -- Monday, 29-Dec-2014 00:38:17
- Reader: "Hmmmm, 1 in about every 3000 people in the US have exchanged already???"
hobie -- Monday, 29-Dec-2014 02:19:04
- How Are The Secret Societies Being Dealt With?
Lion -- Monday, 29-Dec-2014 08:56:01
- Reader: "You talk about the RV and how things must be done carefully to not put people out of work. Please remember..."
hobie -- Monday, 29-Dec-2014 19:26:43
- Reader: "Just wanted to remind you that 'Love Is The Answer' was written by Todd Rundgren."
hobie -- Monday, 29-Dec-2014 23:02:36
- 1981 - TODD RUNDGREN, "COMPASSION"
hobie -- Monday, 29-Dec-2014 23:07:22
- POOFness for DEC 31: Mid-Week from 'The Office of Poofness'
hobie -- Wednesday, 31-Dec-2014 21:14:49
- POOFness for JAN 4: Sweet By and By@@
hobie -- Sunday, 4-Jan-2015 22:17:41
- POOFness for JAN 7: Mid-Week From 'THE OFFICE OF POOFNESS'
hobie -- Wednesday, 7-Jan-2015 23:26:39
- POOFness for JAN 11: To Kingdom Come
hobie -- Sunday, 11-Jan-2015 22:36:18
- POOFness for JAN 14: Mid-Week from "The Office of Poofness"
hobie -- Wednesday, 14-Jan-2015 20:46:22
- POOFness Readers Please Contribute While You're Here (no msg inside this post) *NM*
hobie -- Wednesday, 14-Jan-2015 20:53:59
- Thanks, you 2, for the $40. :) (no msg in this post) *NM*
hobie -- Wednesday, 14-Jan-2015 23:45:29
- POOFness for JAN 18: People Got To Be Free
hobie -- Monday, 19-Jan-2015 00:46:16
- POOFness for JAN 21: Mid-Week..'THE OFFICE OF POOFNESS'
hobie -- Wednesday, 21-Jan-2015 20:35:15
- Reader: "Keep the faith. ..."
hobie -- Thursday, 22-Jan-2015 17:09:10
- POOFness for JAN 25: "Eat the Rich"
hobie -- Sunday, 25-Jan-2015 23:44:59
- POOFness for JAN 28: MID-WEEK
hobie -- Wednesday, 28-Jan-2015 23:06:28
- POOFness for FEB 1: "The Way of the World"
hobie -- Sunday, 1-Feb-2015 23:49:15
- POOFness for FEB 4: MID-WEEK FROM 'THE OFFICE OF POOFNESS'
hobie -- Wednesday, 4-Feb-2015 21:39:26
- POOFness for FEB 8: LOVE YOURSELF
hobie -- Sunday, 8-Feb-2015 18:50:40
- POOFness for FEB 11: Mid- Week from "The Office of Poofness"
hobie -- Thursday, 12-Feb-2015 00:08:29
- POOFness for FEB 15: Happy Valentine's Weekend
hobie -- Sunday, 15-Feb-2015 20:34:13
- POOFness for FEB 19: MID-WEEK FROM 'THE OFFICE OF POOFNESS'
hobie -- Thursday, 19-Feb-2015 16:11:04
- POOFness for FEB 22: MONEY#####
hobie -- Sunday, 22-Feb-2015 22:25:30
- POOFness for FEB 27: Mid-Week
hobie -- Friday, 27-Feb-2015 16:46:23
- POOFness for MAR 1: HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZAP!!
hobie -- Sunday, 1-Mar-2015 21:43:50
- POOFness for MAR 4: Mid-Week Report
hobie -- Wednesday, 4-Mar-2015 23:19:28
- POOFness for MAR 8: Gonna Fly Now ##
hobie -- Sunday, 8-Mar-2015 19:35:32
- POOFness for MAR 11: Mid-Week
hobie -- Wednesday, 11-Mar-2015 21:06:27
- Thanks for the $100, you 2. :) (no msg in this post) *NM*
hobie -- Wednesday, 11-Mar-2015 23:56:21
- Thanks so Much - That $100.00 Kept my Internet on
Rayelan -- Thursday, 12-Mar-2015 13:41:38
- Thanks, Reader, for that $20. :) (no msg in this post) *NM*
hobie -- Thursday, 12-Mar-2015 04:05:59
- POOFness for MAR 15: "Crown of Creation"
hobie -- Monday, 16-Mar-2015 02:53:49
- POOFness for Mar 19: Mid-Week
Mr.Ed -- Thursday, 19-Mar-2015 13:31:59
- POOFness for Mar 22 - THE FREEDOM SONG
Mr.Ed -- Sunday, 22-Mar-2015 19:37:15
- This may be one of the "Rumors" zap was refering to
Mr.Ed -- Sunday, 22-Mar-2015 22:49:14
- POOFness for MAR 26: Mid-Week from "OFFICE OF POOFNESS" ZAP
hobie -- Thursday, 26-Mar-2015 23:12:23
- POOFness for MAR 29: "Open Up Your Heart"
hobie -- Sunday, 29-Mar-2015 21:47:56
- POOFness for APR 1: Mid- Week "Office of Poofness" ZAP
hobie -- Thursday, 2-Apr-2015 02:26:26
- POOFness for APR 5: Morning Has Broken
hobie -- Sunday, 5-Apr-2015 20:42:59
- Reader: "Hobie please tell me why this BS goes on 2x a week, endlessly."
hobie -- Monday, 6-Apr-2015 19:08:56
- Reader: "I think you have it right on #2. TPTB keep pushing and tightening the screws to see if we lose it and go wild."
hobie -- Tuesday, 7-Apr-2015 00:01:27
- POOFness for APR 9: Mid- Week "Office of Poofness" ZAP - "WONDERFUL NEWS" :)
Mr.Ed -- Thursday, 9-Apr-2015 12:13:12
- POOFness for APR 12: GLORY
hobie -- Sunday, 12-Apr-2015 20:55:39
- POOFness for APR 17: Mid-Week by ZAP from "Office of Poofness"
hobie -- Friday, 17-Apr-2015 16:29:03
- POOFness for APR 19: Imagine
hobie -- Sunday, 19-Apr-2015 20:10:12
- POOFness for APR 22: Mid-week by ZAP from " THE OFFICE OF POOFNESS'
hobie -- Thursday, 23-Apr-2015 00:22:24
- Reader: "Why is this person even reading Zap's report if he/she feels this way about Zap?"
hobie -- Thursday, 23-Apr-2015 23:54:41
- POOFness for APR 27: Masters of War
hobie -- Monday, 27-Apr-2015 18:12:47
- POOFness for APR 30: Mid-Week by ZAP from "The Office of Poofness"
hobie -- Thursday, 30-Apr-2015 19:02:59
The only pay your RMN moderators receive
comes from ads.
Please consider putting RMN in
your ad blocker's whitelist.
Serving Truth and Freedom
Worldwide since 1996
Politically Incorrect News
Stranger than Fiction
or Click Here to contribute.
Provided free to RMN Agents
Provided free to RMN Agents