There has been a revived energy revolution movement going on around the world the past 20 years that has not been covered or reported by mainstream press, establishment scientific journals or university research publications.
Most of the discoveries have been made by curious, ingenious minds, who on many occasions have observed experimental results in cold fusion, superconductivity, and magnetic motors which appear to violate present laws of physics, chemistry and electrodynamics. A term has been used to describe such phenomena, is called over-unity energy or free energy, which in many cases means getting more energy out of a system or reaction (magnetic motor or cold fusion reaction) than appears to be put into it. A better explanation is that excess energy is being accessed from as yet not completely explained source. (Note: An atom bomb is an over-unity device which gets a tremendous amount of dirty energy out, in the form of harmful radiation, than is needed to trigger the reaction.)
The first question that usually pops into a skeptic's mind is that if the technology is for real and discoveries have been made, such as Pons & Flieschman's cold fusion cell or Rory Johnson's fusion magnetic motor, why has it not been reported or mass produced for use by our energy-hungry world? The answer is suppression. What do we mean by suppression? Suppression can be an active type -- where a corporation or oil company or OPEC, who does not want the invention marketed, will blow up or destroy the lab and the invention and threaten to kill the inventor if he again attempts to market the revolutionary device. The other type of suppression is the passive type where a competing company, who has big bucks, such as some of the major oil companies, will come in and buy out a patent with no intention of bringing it to market until the demand for oil greatly exceeds the supply and gas prices soar, then they will start marketing a 100 mpg carburetor fir ICE (Internal Combustion Engines).
Other types of passive suppression include universities which are receiving big funding from oil or nuclear establishment sources, refusing to do research, or muzzling bright professors (by withholding tenure) from publishing theories and results as to the what, how's, and whys of these over-unity motors and cold fusion reactions. Or the example where a Patent office refuses to grant patents in revolutionary technology, claiming perpetual motion machines, s they see them, aren't patentable, or if they are patentable, that they can place a secrecy order or gag order on the patent, which prohibits the inventor from disclosing any information to anyone for such disclosure might be detrimental to national security. See Appendix 2
The following suppression stories you are about to read are true, to the best of our knowledge, but the names and places have been changed to protect the innocent. This information will hopefully give you some reasons why this over-unity technology has not reached worldwide attention or use. Perhaps perpetrators of this much-needed new energy technology suppression will consider reversing their policy and incorporate this technology into their business structure for a future profitable enterprise. Such technology can restore Mother Earth, which seems to be in great agony right now, with hot fusion, (nuclear power plants), blowing up, and/or radiation byproducts seeping into water tables in the Russian Arctic or at Hanford, Washington, where radioactive waste seems to be seeping into the Columbia River. In the case of oil spills such as the Exxon Valdez tanker spill, or the U.K. oil tanker spill, these major environmental accidents have destroyed pristine fish and wildlife breeding founds. What is good for the multinational oil companies, OPEC, and nuclear power plants may not necessarily be good for Mother Earth, the nation's human and animal health, or emerging countries whose energy resources are being exploited and their environment, such as the Russian Arctic tundra and South American jungles, destroyed for our short-term, consume-consume energy fling.
For these reasons, the development of energy technology has really gotten the attention of the ingenious, non-conformist inventors. Pioneers they have admired include Nicola Tesla, John Keely, T. Henry Moray, and others. Two primary areas of R&D have been targeted: 1) clean cold fusion as opposed to dirty hot fusion (nuclear energy), and 2) zero point magnetic energy. Again, these technologies have been actively and passively suppressed. The following documented stories will, hopefully, give you some specifics of suppression.
1. In the late 70's a brilliant inventor, Rory Johnson of Elgin Illinois, invented a cold fusion, laser activated, magnetic motor that produced 525 HP, weighed 475 lbs, and would propel a large truck or bus 100,000 miles on about 2 lbs of deuterium and gallium. This was years before Pons $\& Flieschman or Dr. James Patterson entered the scene with their cold fusion technology. Rory Johnson was in the process of negotiation with the Greyhound Bus Company to install this revolutionary motor into a few buses to demonstrate the fuel savings, maintenance reduction, and hence a more profitable balance sheet for Greyhound.
The mistake Rory Johnson made (little did he know that OPEC was keeping close track of any future competition to their oil business and that he was number one on the hit list) was to actively publicize hi advanced fusion-magnetic motor in many magazines, telling of his plans to manufacture and distribute this revolutionary motor nationwide. ( I have even talked to a few people who had signed up for a distributorship). Coincidentally, after agents of Greyhound tried to get in touch with Rory Johnson after a year of no contact, they were notified that Rory had passed away unexpectedly. A man of robust health in his early fifties dying?! It was later learned that for some threatening reason, Rory moved out of his laboratory unexpectedly in the middle of the night with all his motors and technology and moved to California before he died.
Another astounding development that surfaced was a restraining order, or gag order, by the U.S. Energy Department had been placed on Rory's Company, Magnatron, Inc., prohibiting him from producing the Magnatron engine. See Appendix 1 - a letter from Minnesota State Senator Marion Manning to U.S. Senator from Minnesota Dave Donenberger inquiring as to why our government would place such a gag order on Mr. Johnson. Isn't this the land of the free market economy? Apparently not. Something seems a little strange about this whole incident. Are the oil cartels dictating energy policy to the U.S. Government? Read on.
Remember Ruby Ridge, recently adapted to a TV movie where over zealous U.S. agents killed Randy Weaver's wife and son? Well at the same time of this FBI siege, another inventor, at that very time, happened to be living and working on an advanced zero point energy device in Northern Idaho.
As the story goes, (told first hand to me by the investor), the investor was coming to visit the inventor who had just made a breakthrough in a free energy device, but made the mistake of publicizing his breakthrough on a local TV station. The day before the investor arrived, two government agents broke into the inventor's home, surmising that both the inventor and his wife were away. It just happened the wife was still at home and was very familiar with the use of a hefty handgun. At point blank range, she held the agents at bay inside her house while she debunked their excuse that they were cable TV repairmen checking out their cables lines. If it wasn't for the siege of Randy Weaver at Ruby Ridge, who knows what else would have happened that day. Some comments from this inventor will appear near the end of this article.
By the way, whose side is our government on? It appears that the big money interests, oil cartels, nuclear power companies have control of it. These big powerful corporations don't want any competition. They hoard most of the research funds on not necessarily new or revolutionary technology. It appears it isn't what's in the interest of National Security or Balance of Power in the Middle East, but what is in the best economic interest of the multinational corporations. A classic example is the government-funded hot fusion reactor at Princeton's Plasma Physics Lab. The "powers that be" know there are cleaner, safer and cheaper ways of producing nuclear energy, like bombarding lithium with protons -- known since 1932, but has been kept secret and kept out of college textbooks. Read "The Fifty Year Nuclear War" by David Sereda in the Jan/Feb 1996 issue of Perceptions (310_ 313-5185 for more eye-opening details. This is a classic example of passive suppression of new, clean, economical alternate cold fusion energy.
Now for some real active suppression! About 10 years ago, some very clever backyard inventors took a magnetic generating fly wheel off a Model T Ford, placed stationary magnets in a spiral arrangement to the outside, and developed a self-generating motor-generator. The motor-generator (using the pulsed varying distance magnetic spiral principle), continually produced 1600 watts of power with no outside power input. They demonstrated the generator at UCLA, which confounded the professors, students, and other onlookers. Evidently there were some heavy-handed corporate types in the audience, because the inventors never made it home from the demonstration. The two demonstrator-inventors were found dead along the highway, and the trailer with the generator inside was missing.
Now the Japanese apparently have the technology which is referred to as the "magnetic Wankel" motor
SOME REASONS FOR OVER-UNITY SUPPRESSION
1. The strong oil lobby has throughout recent history suppressed high mileage carburetors through violent threats or rigid mandates. Their tremendous investments in oil fields, refineries and distribution systems wields a big stick against free energy, over-unity systems. (They have to be informed, and it will take tens of years to implement this technology.) They can be a major player in this revolution.
2. Some have said the world is on the "brink of financial collapse." And work of revolutionary breakthroughs in the energy production or distribution system could cause economic upheavals in our economic system which is based on finite sources of money and energy. The powers that be (PTW) can control the masses by controlling the energy supply. They don't want to lose that control
3. As Einstein stated, "Great ideas often receive violent opposition from mediocre minds." Egos of competing companies, or establishment views that this technology is a hoax or preposterous can also create these violent oppositions.
4. The unenviable tasks of adding to or changing some of the laws of classical physics and chemistry will take vast amounts of research time before verification of these new discoveries can be made by the ivory-tower university types.
5. People in power (academic, political, technological, or business) do not like revolutionary changes which might threaten their position or standing.
6. Ignorance and indifference by the masses in this materialistic uninformed age about the state of the earth's delicate ecosystem and the effects of pollutants on human, plant and animal life. 7. National Security: This technology used in a war would be a decided advantage. The major could war is over. Let's help financial independence of the masses and save Mother Earth.
8. Galactic Security: Over-unity magnetic technology is related to anti-gravity, space, time warping (unified field theory), and Area 51 Top Secret technology. The Galactic Cold War has begun.
In summary, I am writing this article for three main reasons.
1. To inform the public that this new energy revolution is for real, or why would the competing establishment corporations OPEC, etc., and government agencies be carrying on such suppressive endeavors? Write your legislators and inform them as to what is going on. Tell them we need this new revolutionary technology to be developed worldwide, including in the U. S., to restore Mother Earth, whose once pristine environment is in a world of hurt at present. Is it almost a foregone conclusion that the extreme weather events we are experiencing are a result of mankind's careless exploitation of the earth's resources.
2. To inform the inventors not to make sensational claims on their local TV stations or newspapers about recent breakthrough. Keep it quiet if you want yourselves or your technology to survive! Don't antagonize the oil or nuclear cartels by making statements that this technology will put them out of business. It is going to take a long time to get the technology to the mainstream and replace oil imports or nuclear power: By that time these technologies can be an economic part of the multinational oil and nuclear corporations.
3. To raise one question as to why the swat teams, or the men in black, are so brash in their operations of suppression? With no warning or explanation to the inventors, they act. These actions seem irrational in a country that was founded on freedom of expression. It seems prudent for the level of government controlling these black helicopters' and swat teams to give warning and reasons for their actions before they act. Please raise this question with your congressman.